Zinc coated steel body and frame powder coated white. Frame made with welded and linished corners powder coated white.
The flush mount walk on Zeta luminaire is designed to flush fit (Top & Bottom ) into composite load bearing ceiling panels 50mm thick and upwards. The unique integrated central strengthening member gives the luminaire full walk on capability and provides a separate gear compartment which also acts as a safety rail to prevent accidental fall through when the lid is removed for maintenance.
- Above ceiling access.
- White EDPM closed cell gaskets.
- Satisfies the requirement of FS209D class 1000, ISO class 6.
- Combination clear toughened glass and prismatic diffuser as standard.
- Optional clear polycarbonate front panel and either prismatic polycarbonate or satin polycarbonate diffuser.
- Optional LG7 compliance enabling deglaring lens and either toughened glass or clear polycarbonate front panel combination providing less than <1500cd/m² luminance.
- Emergency versions - 3 hour self-contained as standard with self-test options.
- LEDs mounted on a removable thermally managed platform for future maintenance and replacement (patent applied for).
Clean and sterile environments up to FS209D class 1000, ISO class 6. For installation into walk-on ceilings where access for maintenance is via the ceiling void.
- Pharmaceutical Production
- Electronic and semiconductor production
- Food preparation